| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gourdon in December is cool at 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in December is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in December is dryish with rain, sleet or snow once in a while. Just 82mm (3.2in) of liquid is discharged during an average of 15 days.
- The heavens above Gourdon are very dim with on average only 2:00 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 8:46 long and the longest day is 9:01 long with an average length of 8:50.
- There are approximately 6:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 23.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 76.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gourdon December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Gourdon, France
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Gourdon:
- Bourges, France - 267.6 kms (166.3 miles) NNE
- Chateauroux, France - 234.9 kms (146 miles) N
- Lyon, France - 298.7 kms (185.6 miles) ENE
- Grenoble, France - 345.4 kms (214.6 miles) E
- Nīmes/ Courbessac, France - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) ESE
- Montpellier, France - 243.5 kms (151.3 miles) ESE
- Marseille, France - 339 kms (210.7 miles) ESE
- Perpignan, France - 253.8 kms (157.7 miles) SSE
- Les Escaldes, Andorra - 250.4 kms (155.6 miles) S
- Gerona/ Costa Brava, Spain - 334.8 kms (208 miles) SSE