| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gourdon in October is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry with occasional rain. Only 67mm (2.6in) of H2O is dumped during on average 13 days.
- The skies in Gourdon are slightly fair with on balance a mediocre 5:00 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:08 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 10:52.
- There are approximately 5:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gourdon October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Gourdon, France
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Gourdon:
- Bourges, France - 267.6 kms (166.3 miles) NNE
- Chateauroux, France - 234.9 kms (146 miles) N
- Lyon, France - 298.7 kms (185.6 miles) ENE
- Grenoble, France - 345.4 kms (214.6 miles) E
- Nîmes/ Courbessac, France - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) ESE
- Montpellier, France - 243.5 kms (151.3 miles) ESE
- Marseille, France - 339 kms (210.7 miles) ESE
- Perpignan, France - 253.8 kms (157.7 miles) SSE
- Les Escaldes, Andorra - 250.4 kms (155.6 miles) S
- Gerona/ Costa Brava, Spain - 334.8 kms (208 miles) SSE